- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger root, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt; cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. Pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
My passion is helping people discover their purpose, tap into their passion and create the life that they truly desire.
Whether it is traveling the world, starting a school, or just spending more time with their family - I help people create their ideal realities by changing their mindset and takingmoney as an issue out of the way so that they have true freedom.
Learn more about me at www.jenniferdcarroll.com
Create passive income online at: