- 2 medium yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup thai basil chiffonade
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, left whole if small, chopped if very large
- Cut the ends off the squash. Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, slice it lengthwise into very thin ribbons. Place in a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, sugar, pepper and salt. Pour over the squash and let sit for five minutes.
- Add the Thai basil and peanuts and stir very gently to combine. Serve at room temperature.
My passion is helping people discover their purpose, tap into their passion and create the life that they truly desire.
Whether it is traveling the world, starting a school, or just spending more time with their family - I help people create their ideal realities by changing their mindset and takingmoney as an issue out of the way so that they have true freedom.
Learn more about me at www.jenniferdcarroll.com
Create passive income online at: